The CMA’s main priority remains the health, safety and wellbeing of our runners, supporters and stakeholders.
We ask that you stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO Website and the NICD South Africa website and follow these measures to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with at least 20 seconds of scrubbing with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres away from other people.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have a fever, are coughing or and experiencing difficulty with breathing, seek medical care immediately and avoid contact with others. Please self-quarantine and contact emergency services rather than go into your GP or doctor’s surgery.
For more information, call the Covid-19 hotline on 0800029999 or visit the Official South African Government data free website – https://sacoronavirus.co.za/